Society for the Advancement of Fluid Power Inc.
The aim of this society is to promote scientific research and development in the field of fluid power technology.
Main tasks are technology transfer by organizing conferences and exhibition stands, publication of research results and distribution of specialist literature. Further tasks concern the support of aspiring academics and research, e.g. by announcing the hp-award and financial support of research work.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Fördervereinigung Fluidtechnik e.V., please use the admission form.
If you would like to support the Society for the Advancement of Fluid Power Inc. by making a donation, please use the following bank data.
|IBAN:||DE77 3907 0024 0218 4489 00|
|Deutsche Bank Aachen|
Transfer of technology
- Arrangement of IFK (International Fluid Power Conference)
- Organizer of external conference about energie transmission and signal processing through fluids
- Co-organizer of IFAS-Stand at the Hannover-exhibition-Industry
- Scientific exchange of ideas with corporation, scientific associations, company's, consortia etc.
- Publications of the research results, particularly from ifas
Promoting young researchers
- Announcement of the Aachener hp award to IFK
- Organizer of excursions and field-trips for students of departement
- Provision and distribution of lecture notes, doctor's theses, proceedings and research reports
- Support of research work through technical equipment
- Awarding of research orders for further development of fluid power